- Submission of Abstract opens
April 15, 2019
- Deadline for submission of Abstracts
June 15, 2019 July 15, 2019
- Notifications to authors (accept/reject)
July 31, 2019
- Deadline for submission of full papers
November 31, 2019
- Notification to Authors (accept/reject)
January 31, 2020
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
CEMENT 2020 Organizing Committee invites all participants to submit abstracts for Oral Presentations.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Abstracts must be submitted only via the congress website http://www.cbmt2020.org (online submission)
- Abstracts received by fax will not be considered: If you have any problem with the on line submission, please contact the Organizing Secretariat: email@example.com
- The deadline for abstracts submission is 23:59, July 15, 2019 in European Time Zone.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Authors are responsible for typing errors and English grammar mistakes.
- Each abstract must not exceed 300 words (not including titles, authors name and affiliations). Tables and figures are not permitted.
- The heading should not contain abbreviations.
- Each author's name mentioned in the abstract must take place in the Abstract Form. The names must be written in the given boxes respectively.
- The name of the presenting author must be selected.
- The name of the university/company, department and the city must be indicated.
- The text box in the Abstract Form must only include the text of the abstract.
- The abstract must also be up loaded with word or PDF format.
- Notification of the outcome of the peer review process is scheduled for July 31, 2019.
- In the proceedings, co-authors will appear in the order they have been assigned during submission.
- The presenting author of an accepted full paper must register for the congress.
- Please try to structure your abstract according to following the headings;
- The final decision about presentation style and name of the associated session will be made by the scientific committee.
- After submission of your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a reference number of your abstract.
- Upon the acceptance of full papers, presenting authors are expected to register and present their works in the scientific sessions.
- New Materials and Methods for Sustainable Structures
- Materials and Mix Design for Improved Durability
- New Methods for Characterization and Testing of Materials
- Lifecycle Evaluation of Cement-based Materials
- Use of Nanotechnology in Cement-based Materials
- Advanced Cement-based Materials
- Fresh State Performance