- Submission of Abstract opens
May 11, 2020
- Deadline for submission of Abstracts
September 15, 2020
- Notifications to authors (accept/reject)
September 30, 2020
- Deadline for submission of full papers
To be announced soon
- Notification to Authors (accept/reject)
To be announced soon
As the local organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to the Boğaziçi University/Istanbul, Turkey, for an International conference focusing on "Cement - Based Materials Tailored for a Sustainable Future. This conference aims to gather researchers and industrial experts from around the world who specialize on cement-based materials to share and spread knowledge in an effort to increase awareness on the importance of the sustainable cementitious systems. The conference will be co-sponsored by Boğaziçi University, RILEM, ACI, ERMCO, TRMCA and Özyeğin University.
During this conference we will be happy to honour two distinguished professors of Civil Engineering Prof. Surendra P. Shah and Prof. Turan Özturan - who have made immense contributions to the development of knowledge in the area of Construction Materials both in their countries and throughout the world.
The scientific programme will cover several aspects of sustainable material systems and we hope to share cutting edge research in the field and have enlightening discussions that will bring us a step closer to a sustainable future.
The visitors will also have a chance to experience Istanbul which is as one of the most fascinating cities in the world and accommodates history and culture coming from many different civilizations dating back to 3000 years. We are looking forward to meet all of you in Istanbul in 2021 to connect, share and learn from each other.
As the local organizing committee of CBMT2020 we have been closely following the pandemi updates throughout the world.
Considering the continuing seriousness of the situation the organizing committee has sadly decided to reschedule the event. The CBMT will now take place in 2021. The exact dates will be announced in June 2020.
The local organizing committee has also made following decisions for the next years conference.
- Conference format will be redesigned to cover an online presentation option for the next year considering possible extension of the effects of COVID pandemi.
- Registration dates will soon be updated following the announcement of new dates for the conference.
- Abstract submission system will soon be re-activated to enable submission of new abstracts in response to the requests of colleagues.
As the local organizing committee we hope that you can still attend in the next year. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
We wish you the best of health during these difficult times,
CBMT Organizing Committee